8. Jebus it’s a good sized group. Brian Setzer Orchestra. Green Day. Jeff Beck. Black Sabbath. Megadeth. Street Dogs. Flogging Molly (5 or 6 times). Reverend Peyton’s Big Damn Band. Dub Trio (before they played with Matisyahu, so hip). Countless bands that opened for Flogging Molly. Iron Maiden (4 times I think, maybe more. definitely soon to be more because they’re touring this summer). There’s more, I just can’t think of them.
17. In public speaking a guy was talking about how he met his girlfriend and referred to the moment they met as “love at first lap dance.” I jokingly asked him if he’d use that terminology when he told their potential kids to which he responded that they were probably going to break up.
24. Cheating is the worst thing you could do to a person. It’s the ultimate way to break someone’s trust, and to the worst possible person to do it to. To hurt someone that cares for you like that is terrible.
4. The last person I kissed is the most awesome person in the world and I wouldn’t give her up for anything.
19. Which best friend? So many stories to tell! One that comes to mind is when I was at the diner with the person from the previous answer, my best friend Nick, and his girlfriend Dana. At one point Dana puts a french fry in her mouth and Nick yells “NOT FOR YOU!” and shoves his finger in her mouth, removes the french fry, and eats it. Hilarious.
20. The girl I’m dating now is 2.5 years older than me, not a big difference, but a difference all the same. Honestly, this relationship has been awesome. If we’re talking like a decade’s difference than that’s another matter. I don’t think I could date some one 10+ years older than me.